Join ECPA and get involved with community psychology research and action.
For regular membership, please complete and submit the signup form. You will be directed to a payments page afterwards.
Students are eligible for a discount. Complete and submit the signup form and you will be directed to a payments page afterwards.
Why should you join us?
The European Community Psychology Association is devoted to advancing theory, research, and social action in community psychology. Its members are committed to promoting health and empowerment, contrasting inequalities and preventing negative outcomes in communities, groups, and individuals.
Who should join us?
ECPA is open to professional and practitioners who work in community development, NGOs, education, and on community research and action. Volunteers and activist who apply principles and methods of community psychology are welcome.
ECPA Benefits Include:
- Discounted fees to attend ECPA conferences and ECPA workshop.
- Free access to ECPA webinars (3 webinars per year);
- Access to the ECPA newsletter, which includes updated info about conferences, seminars, workshops, funding opportunities relevant for CPs, calls for papers, interesting publications and other resources;
- Involvement in formal and informal meetings during regional, national, European conferences;
- Participation in Interest Groups and Task Forces;
- Opportunities to apply for awards to support and recognize the diverse work of community psychologists.
The more we can accomplish together, the greater the impact we have on improving communities around the world.
For information about membership, please contact email@example.com
Consent and privacy issues: All personal data provided in the form will be processed for the purposes related to the membership management in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). ECPA will store the data in secure databases and will use them only to communicate with its members. If you subscribed to the mailing list(s) below, your e-mail address will only be used to inform you accordingly. Your personal data will not be made available to any other party. You have the right to access and restrict your data and request rectification of any erroneous data relating to you. You may furthermore, at any moment, object to the future processing of personal data relating to you. These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail regarding any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org