Support and contribute to ECPA activities with your participation.
ECPA wants you!
50€ per year for regular members
30€ per year for students who can provide proof of their status
Why should you join us?
The European Community Psychology Association is devoted to advancing theory, research, and social action in community psychology. Its members are committed to promoting health and empowerment, contrasting inequalities and preventing negative outcomes in communities, groups, and individuals.
Who should join us?
ECPA is open to professional and practitioners who work in community development, NGOs, education, and on community research and action. Volunteers and activist who apply principles and methods of community psychology are welcome.
ECPA Benefits Include:
- Discounted fees to attend ECPA conferences and ECPA workshop.
- Free access to ECPA webinar (3 webinar per year);
- Access to the ECPA newsletter, which includes updated info about conferences, seminars, workshops, funding opportunities relevant for CPs, call for papers, interesting publications and other resources;
- Involvement in formal and informal meetings during regional, national, European conferences;
- Participation in Interest Groups and Task Forces;
- Opportunities to apply for awards to support and recognize the diverse work of community psychologists.
The more we can accomplish together, the greater the impact we have on improving communities around the world.
For information about membership please contact Fortuna Procentese, ECPA treasurer at the following email: email@example.com
Join ECPA today following three simple steps
- Complete the membership form.
2. Pay your membership fee via bank transfer to:
Account holder: Fortuna Procentese
IBAN: IT12 W032 6822 3000 EM00 1274 415
3. Send a copy of the receipt of the bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org