ECPA webinars focus on issues related to community psychology. See our past webinars on Youtube
2022 ECPA webinar series will focus on the work of Early Career Community Psychologists.
Info about future webinars will be shared here.
- Call for applications – Student collaborators to co-develop the ECPA-SCRA online webinar series
- The increasing relevance of European rural young people in policy agendas: Contributions from community psychology
- Solidarity with People on the Move in Ireland: Formal and Informal Approaches
- Housing First: a solution for eradicating homelessness in Europe
- Modern local communities as ubiquitous social ecosystems: Disentangling the contribution of social media to community experiences and interactions
- Applying the capabilities approach to the mental health field: a contribution to the evaluation and innovation of community mental health program
- “PEER NETWORK”: A Community-Based Advocacy Program to contrast Gender Violence
- Examining and challenging immigration detention: what role for community psychology?
- Hearing young children on topics of global importance
- How the COVID-19 pandemic provides an opportunity to rethink desinstitutionalization in Europe
- ECPA Roundtable – Old and new challenges for community psychology
- Contrasting gender violence: a community psychology perspective