ECPA webinars focus on issues related to community psychology.
See our past webinars on Youtube
- Examining and challenging immigration detention: what role for community psychology?
- Hearing young children on topics of global importance
- How the COVID-19 pandemic provides an opportunity to rethink desinstitutionalization in Europe
- ECPA Roundtable – Old and new challenges for community psychology
- Contrasting gender violence: a community psychology perspective
- Refugees in Europe: How are community psychologists responding?
- How systems get unstuck from within: perceiving interdependency in community and nature.
- Community psychology and Covid-19: Towards an environmental justice?